Monday, June 2, 2014

Travel: Travel Tips for staying safe


Most people do not think about their surroundings, especially while traveling. After all, you are on a holiday; Where there is no need to worry. You could not be more wrong. Wind travels thousands of foreign hospitals in foreign countries, some attacked and robbed, and others were injured and wrapped in unknown places.

There is a story to tell, and this is true. Spain wanted my cousin and I went there as I could; There are activities and was in the process of creating a job. Spain last trip the worst beating he attacked and stole their belongings, it was awful. He spent two months in the hospital and it was touch and go for a while. The family was very uncomfortable, but of course this is something we're thinking it was what it was? Then we found out later I'll tell you something much more disturbing, at least we thought we already knew that the area to avoid getting safe, he knew Spain.

He has always been to Spain on holiday and my cousin, that thing is fun, action game, was not aware of your surroundings. I thought how could this be and asked why he did not know the best areas. This is his response was: ". I like what this country in the United States, had never thought of poverty" If I had found a satisfactory response to these shocks. Almost ignorant, i love my cousin, but do not get me wrong, I have to admit that stupid answer.

My cousin is very well financially, and claims shown here. Observed very expensive (can not use the name) and fine jewelry, she wears a nice, tailored suit wear, and why did not win, but I think they put a target because behind him did so again in Spain.

I travel a lot and I always keep my valuables at home. I even had to take a trip covenant marriage. I will use my wedding ring 4,000.00. I take or do not use my fine jewelry. I just put my jewelry. My husband has $ 25.00 hours and go home with your face.

This is the number one tip for you; draw attention to yourself as someone with money. People (thieves) do not seem to have anything to play someone who does not want to risk being caught stealing. I think they can get their valuables that if you just take the risk. If you travel, then this will make your number one goal, because the money does not appear.

Safe, keep your home and the sound of this article. Cheap Belts, no stone at all, and even false, just bought to wear the wedding ring set to do during the trip. Buy watches out there traveling and wear the down position. You can still be fine without the use of that mark. I know where it goes; find ways to avoid the area. The environment, these all over the world, all countries where violence and crime seem to know where they are and I know you know, there are ghettos. The attention to what's going on around you is

No comments:

Post a Comment